What documents are needed to open a savings account?

You can use your government-issued I.D. card, driver's license, etc. to open an account at any convenient SCB branch.

What should I do when my account passbook is full?

Please bring your full passbook in to exchange for a new one at any convenient SCB branch.

How can I freeze my account or bank card?

Please call the SCB Call Center at 02-777-7777 and press 1.

How do I change the personal information registered for my account?

You can change your personal information at any SCB branch. Please bring a government-issued I.D. card, such as your national I.D. or driver's license, to confirm your identity.

Contact us

Leave Us a Message

For any enquiry and suggestion