Speedy Loan Balance Transfer lets you transfer outstanding credit card or personal loan balances with other financial institutions to SCB. It helps ease large debt burdens with lighter installments at lower interest, with no security or guarantor required. Loan amounts can be up to 5 million baht and will be made available in your account. Installments can be paid via different channels for your convenience.
Interest rates for Speedy Loan Balance Transfers
Approved loan amount
Interest rate p.a.
For business owners
|Months 1-12||Month 13 onward||Months 1-12||Month 13 onward|
|1 million baht or more||9.99%||21.50%||15.99%||23.50%|
|150,000 - 999,999||12.99%||23.50%||15.99%||25.00%|
* Speedy Loan Balance Transfer conditions
Promotion for customers applying for Speedy Loan Balance Transfer and receiving approval
|Approved loan amount (baht)||
Value of Central gift voucher (baht)/loan account
|500,000 - 999,9999||500|
|1,000,000 - 1,999,999||1,000|
*Conditions on Central gift voucher eligibility and use by Speedy Loan applicants
1. Aged between 20 – 60 years old
2. Minimum monthly income requirements
• Employees (already passing probationary period): 15,000 baht
• Business owners: 15,000 baht
3. Can be reached at home or office phone numbers.
1) Just a copy of ID card, or
2) A copy of government/state enterprise officer ID card with your ID number and photo on it and a copy of house registration.
A copy of the account information page of the financial institution for balance transfer.
A copy of credit card or personal loan statements with other financial institutions for the past month.
Acceptable primary proofof identity includes, but is nolimited to, original.
A document issued by a government department that shows your address.
Providing details about your employer as well as how much money you made in a given pay period.